Earn Money Off Your Skills Through Writing Essays Online
For some people, writing is their passion. These writers enjoy writing and are very good at it. Some of these skilled wirters have even won awards for their exemplary writing, either in school or other national or global writing awards.
If you believe you are a good writer, we have some good news for you. Your writing talent or hobby can be used to earn you money to help you pay for your day to day expenses.
Wondering how you can write essays for college students and earn money? Please read on!
If the ideas of working from home appeals to you and you have the necessary writing qualifications and skills then here is your chance to turn your writing skills into hard cold cash!
How? You ask?
Well, its simple. Students are willing to pay someone as skilled and qualified as you are to help them write their essays.
Does this appeal to you? If yes, then all you need to do is looks for essay writing websites like iWriteEssays.com that hires writers.
Why You Should Join Online Essay Writing Services
- You get to access a large pool of work - Most writing sites have already established a strong client base. This means that they have a large pool of available work for their writers. You can work on a paper or two every single day.
- Most online writing companies support their writers - Online writing websites offer guidelines to help their writers with their writing. In addition, they guide writers on how to use the correct referencing styles, format the papers, and follow the clients’ instructions.
- You get rewards for your outstanding job - Websites offer rewards and bonuses for the best essay writers. This acts as a motivation to their writers to continue producing quality work. Some even pay extra cash to writers with the best client feedback. This all depend with your high quality work.
- Writing websites are fair to native and non-native English speakers - You can get an online essay-writing job as long as you prove to have a good command of English. Most websites ask for sample papers and grammar tests in order to evaluate your writing skills. Any writer who passes these tests gets an opportunity to work for the best writing websites.
- Online writing websites are always available - The best academic essay writing websites offer their writers with accessible and efficient online services. You can always reach your clients anytime you want.
Tips On How To Begin Earning Money-Writing Essays Online
It is quite easy to start earning money as an essay writer. You might already have most of the items needed at home. Most writers will only take a day or a few hours to start. You will only need
- High speed internet connection
- Good computer with sufficient memory
- Word processing software
How To Get Started On Writing Essays For College Students To Earn Money
- Write a couple of essays about different topics - Most academic writing sites will ask for a sample of your work. Choose topics that you are familiar with, keep them light but insightful and informative.
- Be aware of your available resources - The internet is not the only source of information. You need to discover other places where you can carry out your research, for instance the local library. Also, read about the different citation styles because most clients will ask you to reference their essays. APA and MLA are the most commonly used formats.
- Assess your free time - You will need a certain level of commitment. You have to know how long you can work on a project and how flexible your time is. Remember that you have to produce high quality essays that are non-plagiarized. In addition, you will spend most of you time online.
- Look for a legit company and submit your application - Start by browsing through some of the popular engines and choose among the various companies online that offer payment for custom essays such as iWriteEssays.com. Contact the company and inquire about the opportunities available. Ensure that you recognize their mode of payments. Read and understand their requirements, terms, and conditions before accepting any terms.
Benefits Of Getting Paid To Write Essays For Students
- You can work when its most convenient for you
- You get to choose your own clients and orders
- Bid for your own orders
- You can take as many orders as you want
- You get high rates of up to $20 per page (275 words)
- You can work from home
- The sky is the limit, the more orders you complete the more money you earn
The Most Popular Option Of Earning Money Writing Academic Essays
Start making some money by working on projects that you are qualified and confident on. This way you get to maintain your clients since your work will be outstanding. Our clients always request essay papers on a broad range of disciplines to ensure that you will never lack interesting topics to write about.
Join iWriteEssays.com To Write Essays And Earn Money
We give you a unique opportunity to earn money by writing essays. iWriteEssays.com has clients from all over the world who post hundreds of orders every day. In this case, our clients seek writers to work on their projects and earn money online. The best part is where you get to choose your orders, clients, and bid for the orders.
Freelance online essay writing is the best way to make money from home. Once you get used to writing you will earn a great income from the comfort of your couch. Writing for us is the best way to start earning because you do not need any setup charges. Need to earn money writing papers for students? Come and join us at iWriteEssays.com and you will never regret. Sign Up Here
The year 2009 was a year of big changes for me. I graduated with my MA in Professional Writing. My husband and I moved across the country from Georgia to California. And the economy fell off a cliff.
I know what you’re thinking. Someone with a degree in “Professional Writing” should probably expect to have a hard time finding a job regardless of what’s happening in the economy, but I swear I thought this out.
Graduate school gave me tangible skills with classes in document design and editing. I had a great experience and you should all shake your heads sadly and learn from my choices.
I wasn't worried because I have had a job since I was 15. So what if nobody’s hiring? Convenience store, call center, restaurant, doesn’t matter. I’ve worked them all and I have no shame.
After a few weeks I realized just how competitive the job market actually is in Los Angeles. Restaurants asked for headshots with my application. My master’s degree made every retail store give me the side eye. I was suddenly unqualified and overqualified for everything.
Aside from being underemployed, I quickly learned that LA is a super expensive city. Like $7 for a domestic draft beer expensive. My part-time job and unpaid internship kept me firmly at home watching television and eating Ramen noodles every night while interest added up on my student loans.
My husband suggested that maybe I could make some money offering college students help with their college essays. Sure! After 19 years of school, I was definitely qualified to help someone with their homework.
I put together a Craigslist ad detailing my credentials and the responses started rolling in. But instead of “Could you edit my paper?” I was getting “Hey, just do my assignment” or “Could you take my online class?” Well, beggars can’t be choosers, so from 2009 to 2013 I wrote dozens of papers and took several online classes. Here are a few things I learned along the way:
1. People who buy papers come from every walk of life.
It’s easy to assume that all students who buy papers are 20-somethings using mom and dad’s money so they can spend more time being hungover. Sure, there are plenty of those, and those are the ones who were the most demanding and difficult to work with. Twenty pages by tomorrow? I’m not a wizard, kid.
But aside from the ne’er do wells, there were non-traditional students who were having a rough time balancing work, family, and a full class load. These students often expressed a lot of guilt, and I have a lot of sympathy for the pressure they were under.
Finally, there were those who were simply overwhelmed and unable to do college level work. Students who bought papers from me went to community college, online programs, USC, and UCLA.
2. I didn’t charge enough.
I loved school, and I even had fun doing a lot of the assignments. Who has two thumbs and had a great time researching a paper about the religious symbolism in the movie Groundhog Day? This gal.
But I also cared too much. I got the same worried knot in the pit of my stomach every time an assignment was due, and I stressed over the work as if I were the one getting the grade. If I had to do it over again I would realize that $75 for a four-page paper that required research and MLA formatting was practically giving it away.
3. You probably won’t get caught.
In the beginning, I would tell students that it would be a good idea to take the paper I wrote and put it in their own words. You’d think it would be a glaring issue for a student who’s had trouble the entire semester to turn in an “A” paper that doesn’t sound like anything else they’ve written. You’d be wrong.
I know a handful of adjunct professors, and as long as the paper is original (meaning chunks of the writing isn’t being recycled from other papers or online sources) they often don’t have the time or support of the administration to accuse someone of plagiarism. I would also add that they don’t get paid enough to weed out people buying papers, but that’s another essay.
4. You really are only cheating yourself.
Do I feel guilty? A little, but mostly for the other students who are working hard and giving it “the old college try” and getting lumped in with people who are buying assignments. It’s not fair, but life isn’t fair.
People who avoid work in college will find other ways to half-ass their way through life and it will either catch up with them, or they will have to spend the rest of their lives trying to find people to do their work.
5. We should really stop herding people into college.
I can’t tell you how many students couldn’t compose a simple email that told me what their assignment was and when it was due. Red flag right? Not for “for profit” colleges it isn’t. You got a pulse and qualify for student loans? You’re in! You know the type I’m talking about -- rhymes with the University of Shmee-nix?
These students lack basic skills and aren’t ready for college, but that doesn’t stop schools from signing them up for thousands of dollars in student debt. These institutions have much lower graduation rates than the national average and students from for-profit colleges are much more likely to default on their student loans. It’s still a tough economy out there and most of these folks will end up in the same position I was in 2009 -- but without the skills to do other people’s homework for cash.