A List Of Brand New Marketing Dissertation Ideas To Consider
So, you are on your way of gaining the PH.D in Marketing, and the only way to do it – is to write a brilliant marketing dissertation not on a hackneyed topic. If this situation sounds familiar to you, read the following article and choose some fresh marketing dissertation ideas for every taste.
At first sight, you may think that writing a marketing dissertation is a piece of cake, especially if you have been studying it for years, but don’t be so sure. Marketing is a very broad topic and you can spend ages only on the researching step. On the other hand, it is a perfect topic, because there are so many things you can research, and thus choose the theme that intrigues you the most. Below you will find a list of top fresh marketing topics that will definitely impress your tutor.
- It is not surprising that Internet is a new cheaper tool for advertising companies. So you can analyze the principle of corporate websites as companies advertising tool.
- Secondly, pace of development of technologies and innovations in our rapidly changing world are astonishing and you can write about their influence on consumers, the upsides and downsides, and what can be improved.
- Another topic of current interest is the Apple Company. It is not surprising that Apple production is the ultimate dream of many people and that’s why its influence in the market is enormous. Your task will be to investigate its invasion of the global market, what consequences can appear and is it a plus or minus for consumers.
- Have you ever visited a designer store? What where your feelings after visiting such a place? Sounds interesting? If the answer is yes, write about the effectiveness of designer shops, do they have a negative or positive influence on the customers behavior.
- Human body used in advertising company is such an ordinary thing, that no one is surprised to see it. But have you ever thought what the effect of a human body image is on the consumer buying behavior? You will have a great chance to check its influence and find out more about human body in advertising history.
- And finally, why not trying to explore the special strategy of Malaysian Airlines and their advertising company? Sounds unique, doesn’t it?
So, don’t waste another minute, pick up the most liked topic and begin the researching, brainstorming and writing processes.
A Selection Of Interesting Topics For An MBA Thesis On Marketing
In actuality, writing an outstanding thesis for your MBA program may be daunting specifically if you aren’t that experienced in the art of writing. Luckily, just like with any form of writing task, or project for that matter, it is certainly essential that you first know who your audience are. When you say audience this simply implies the MBA thesis executive who will be reviewing your marketing thesis. Take note that it is crucial to get to know precisely what they’re searching for prior you ever start finding the topic for you to research on and develop.
It is imperative to consider that the writing process is not an easy task that can be done overnight. It matters to devote sufficient amount of time in conducting vast research, you need to ensure consulting your advisor regularly for any advice or changes and make sure to only rely on credible sources that could fully support your dissertation.
If you still have no idea about what topic to research and develop in your marketing thesis, here are some of the topics you can explore:
- What influence does advertising have on consumers’ behavior?
- Do consumers fully understand a firm’s brand values?
- How do companies use corporate social responsibility to strengthen brand equity?
- How can brand image be communicated in a mobile marketing environment?
- Are consumers fully aware on how to safeguard themselves from underhanded direct marketing strategies?
- How do financial institutions vary their product offerings hinged on social class?
- What impact do the social media presently have on the buying choices of shoppers?
- What crucial role does learning play among functional advertisements seen on the web?
- How can company profitably incorporate online and offline shopping features?
- How do the attributes of firms that adopt comparison advertising differ from the ones that do not endorse comparison advertising?
- What attributes of products are most cherished by shoppers in search, comparison and buying decision-making online?
- What can be learned from past mistakes when word-of-mouth communications did not succeed?
- What impact does family orientation have on marketing communications?
- How does the significance of factors that instigate direct selling differ as per product type?
- How can global marketing make use of standardization?
For a fact, writing your MBA thesis can be truly intricate. However, if you use your resources like your appointed advisor, compose about a researchable and practicable subject matter and fully understand your methodologies, you will certainly be on the right track to writing the most excellent thesis for your MBA program.